Only our name is shabby ... your project need not be!

Monday, April 5, 2010

"Follow Me #2" Contest WINNER!

A big thank you and hugs to everyone who joined in during this second round of the "Follow Me" contest. So many lovely comments were left on both blogs ... I really appreciate all your support and kindness :) I'm astonished at how quickly this little shabby challenge blog has taken off ... but I know if you're all anything like me, you all {love} to paper craft and share your passion with others!!

The winner of 10 yards (1 yard each of 10 colors!) of Shabby Vintage Seam Binding from my Etsy Shop is:

Beadz - Gini Cagle

Congratulations, Gini!!! Please contact me via e-mail to claim your prize!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Huge congrats, Gini! I know you're going to love your prize.