Only our name is shabby ... your project need not be!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Week #12 - 'Dear to my Heart' WINNERS!

Another awesome week in the Tea Room ... 90 amazing designs from our loyal followers!  Each one was unique and beautiful in it's own right!  We love seeing your creativity and inspiration here so keep those wonderful creations coming :)

Thanks to all participants who worked on turning Word Verification off and Comment Moderation on in your blog settings ... the DT really appreciates your efforts as it's a huge time saver for us all when we leave a little {love} on your blogs!

A big thank you to our Guest Designer from Week #12, LIZZI DROEGE!  Her 'heart' card was absolutely shabby, vintage and magnificant!  Thanks for sharing your talents with us all in the Tea Room, Lizzi!

An extra special and 'heartfelt' thank you to our magnificant sponsor, JUSTRITE!!!  The DT loved playing with Justrite's awesome products and our followers enjoyed peeking at the Justrite site and viewing all the new products just released for summer!  Thanks so much for the generous prize package valued at $70!  One lucky winner will be giggling with delight when she realizes she has won :)  Stay tuned, Justrite will be partnering up with us here in the Tea Room during future months throughout 2010!  THANK YOU MUCH!

Okay, and now down to business!  There were so many wonderful submissions, as always, this week.  It makes the task of picking winners so challenging!  Your talent is simply amzing!  Here are the designs that caught my eye this week for capturing the essence of the 'Dear to my Heart' challenge by using lots of hearts in the most creative of ways:

HONORABLE MENTION CUPS OF TEA:

1.  Heather #17

2.  Sheri H. #18

3.  Lynne Phelps #23

4.  Ros Crawford #26

5.  Irit #33

6.  Gwen Snater #56

7.  Karen B. #69

8.  Lisa G. #71

THE SHABBY TEA ROOM TEA TIME TERRIFIC TOP THREE WINNERS:

1.  Lenet #23

2.  Leanne #40

3.  Nerina #52

THE SHABBY TEA ROOM WINNER - Week #12:

April Rose #74!  Oh my shabby goodness ... I am absolutely speechless!  This has got to be one of the most beautiful handmade cards I have seen in my entire life!  April HANDMADE the template for the teapot on her card and all the accessory layers too!  The attention to detail, the outstanding coloring, all the embellies and bling ... and that little pocket heart on the inside of the card made to look like a tea bag -- just FABULOUS -- all of it!  The pink and blue color combo is one of my favorites ... I just can't find words good enough to express my thoughts on this card -- April Rose, you are one talented lady!  Thanks for sharing your lovely work with us in the Tea Room.  You have earned a spot to Guest Design with us during an up-coming challenge week :)

Congratulations to ALL!  Tea Time Terrific Top Three and Winner can grab your badges from our sidebar that you can proudly display on your blogs!  Week #12 Winner please contact me via e-mail to claim your prize!

7 comments:

Sasya said...

congratulations!! all works are just AWESOME!

Nerina said...

CONGRATULATIONS to April Rose! Your card was utterly stunning! And congratulations to the talented honorable mentions this week! Way to Go Ladies!! I want to thank the ladies at the tea room SO sincerely for honouring me with a Top 3 this week! I'm unbelievably excited - and will wear my blog badge with pride! Congratulations also to the Lenet and Leanne in the top 3! What a special day!!!!

Hugs!

x

Audrey Pettit said...

Huge congrats to April Rose and all the Week 12 winners at the Shabby Tea Room.

Lisa said...

Congrats to April Rose. That card left me speechless! Such creativity and talent! Also thanks to the DT for the honorable mention cup of tea! Always a thrill to be recognized at the Tea Room!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe my card was picked as the winner--I'm stunned! I just created with what I love: hearts, teapots and Tilda! Thank you so very much for this honor!
Hugs,
April

Leanne said...

WOW Congrats to April Rose - what a stunning creation!

Also, congrats to the other top 3 ladies - woo hooo hooo, I'm chuffed to bits - thank you!!

Was a bit spooked that I saw that I was in the top 3 as I was having my cuppa tea!!

Hugs
Leanne xx

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

Congrats to all winners! The cards are amazing everyone!