With that said, we are issuing a SHABBY TEA ROOM DESIGN TEAM CALL! We have TWO spots available and would love to see your BEST work!
First, the DESIGN TEAM rules:
- You must be able to submit a card or project each week based on the weekly challenge theme no later than the Saturday before the new challenge is to go 'live'.
- You must be able to comment weekly on participant submissions.
- You must be able to host a weekly challenge once every six weeks -- this means coming up with a theme for everyone to play along with.
- You must currently have a blog and be an active blogger!
- You must be on the watch for any sponsorship opportunities for our wonderful participants in The Shabby Tea Room challenges and forward me any and all contact info.
- From time to time our wonderful sponsors donate products for the DT to work with! You will have the option of accepting these donated products or declining.
- Our DT terms run for six months ... but this one is already past mid-way, so you'll have the option of re-upping at the end of this term in September.
That is basically it! Every once in a while we will do something fun like a blog hop or special little something for the holidays.
If this sounds like something that you might be interested in, then here is what you will do next for submission and in order to be considered for a position on our DESIGN TEAM:
- #1 - Create a card or project ... or both based on the following inspiration photo. You may be inspired by the colors, the theme, the vintage tea pot ... let's see your BEST work!
- #2 - Link your project here AND then send me an e-mail with the following information: your full name, address, phone number, e-mail address, other design team experience (DT experience not required) and a brief write up about why you'd like to join The Shabby Tea Room Design Team.
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- Although vintage and shabby chic design styles are not a requirement of this challenge blog, if you're so inclined to design with these styles in mind you may get bonus points!!!
- This DT call will run from June 6th through June 16th - and will end at midnight EST. The two new design team members will be announced on June 17th and your term will begin with Week #15 on June 21st.