THE SHABBY TEA ROOM DESIGN TEAM CALL:
It is with a sad heart that I announce that our sweet, Shabby Girl, Lisa Golzbein, has decided to step down from the DT for the time being. She has a few personal things on her plate that need attending to ... and family always comes first! I wish Lisa every happiness and best wishes ... I can speak for all the Shabby Girls when I say that we will miss her smiling face and pretty creations!
So, what this means is that we are one Shabby Girl short and are holding an impromptu DT Call this week! Please read over the requirements for the open Design Team position, and if you are in agreement with all, then please continue to read this post for the instructions on how to submit!
- Make one DT project per week based off of the current challenge theme. You will have the opportunity to work with products and supplies donated by our kind sponsors. If you have a conflict and choose not to accept any free products, that is perfectly fine, but please let me know up front.
- Have a blog and actively post projects.
- Comment on our fabulous followers' submissions weekly.
- Be able to meet deadlines, post your projects to our DT Group, create challenge themes.
- Post your DT project on your personal blog weekly and link back to TSTR and the Shabby Girls.
- Most important ... to be a Shabby Girl you have to like to have fun and LOVE to paper craft!!
Step #1 - Please prepare one NEW card or project based off of this inspiration photo and created specifically for The Shabby Tea Room Design Team Call:
You may use the colors, theme or both! Please have fun with this and submit your BEST work! Remember, only our name is shabby ... BUT I do have a very soft spot for anything vintage and shabby, so I will take this into consideration when filing the open DT spot!! You may enter as many times as you wish.
Step #2 - After you've completed your project, please send me an e-mail with your design attached along with your contact info, including mailing address and phone number, and blog your address - put 'The Shabby Tea Room DT Call' in the subject line. Please list any current Design Team spots you are active with (DT experience is not a requirement) along with a short description of your design style and paper crafting experience!
This Design Team call will run from Monday, December 6th at 12 am through Sunday, December 12th at 11:59 pm. I will contact the new Shabby Girl on Monday, December 13th and your term will begin immediately and run until March 14, 2011 ... with the option to renew your term for an additional six months if all the terms of the DT requirments have been completely satisfied.
Any questions, please feel free to contact me! Good luck to everyone who chooses to submit for this DT Call! We cannot wait to see your creations!! Have FUN!!!